startup hangs with cancelled ssh login

Chris Petersen
I'm using pre8, and thought I'd mention that I just popped open jEdit,
and since I didn't want to log into my work server (I had a file browser
and a few documents open previously via ssh), I just hit cancel when it
prompted me for a password.  This seems to have stuck something in a
loop, since I ended up with no jEdit gui, but a process stuck spinning
(or waiting for input?).

-Chris

Re: startup hangs with cancelled ssh login

Marcelo Vanzin-2
This is fixed in SVN, will be in 4.3pre9.

--
Marcelo Vanzin
[hidden email]