[ jedit-Feature Requests-1604591 ] Set encoding / line endings per mode

[ jedit-Feature Requests-1604591 ] Set encoding / line endings per mode

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #1604591, was opened at 2006-11-28 17:55
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350588&aid=1604591&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm working on several file types, which have to be saved with different encodings / line endings for the resulting files to work. I'd like to be able to set these in the "Editing" part of the configuration, so that I don't have to change it manually for max 50% of the files I open.