[ jEdit-users ] question_XMLInsert_Docbook5_indexterm

[ jEdit-users ] question_XMLInsert_Docbook5_indexterm

Monostori Gábor

The XML Insert in the tag list box (with attached Docbook5 rng file) for the „indexterm” tag offers only the indexterm „end-of-range” class, in the Edit Box the „single” class option don’t allowed, but I need the single, simple „indexterm” tag. Manually I can to edit the inserted wrong „indexterm_end-of-range" tag, but perhaps somebody know the solution of this problem: how can I add the single „indexterm” tag option to XML Insert list?

Thanks in advance:

Gábor

Training and support from Colfax.

Re: [ jEdit-users ] question_XMLInsert_Docbook5_indexterm

Eric Le Lay

indeed, it's a bug in the XML plugin.
I've logged it not to forget it:
https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/plugin-bugs/1869/
but I don't have time this week to look into it.

Thanks for reporting,
Eric