Quantcast

[ jEdit-users ] [ jEdit-announce ] Plugin Release Announcements (2012-07-06 to 2012-08-28)

[ jEdit-users ] [ jEdit-announce ] Plugin Release Announcements (2012-07-06 to 2012-08-28)

Jarekczek
Administrator
0 New plugins and 14 Updated plugins

New Releases:

{{{ EditorConfigPlugin 0.3.1
Source: https://github.com/editorconfig/editorconfig-jedit
After clone the code, use git checkout v0.3.1 to checkout the version
Announcement: Initial release: the jEdit EditorConfig plugin.
Requires Java 1.6
Requires jEdit 04.04.99.01

Short Description: EditorConfig plugin for jEdit

Long Description: EditorConfig helps developers define and maintain
consistent coding styles
between different editors and IDEs. The EditorConfig project consists of
a file
format for defining coding styles and a collection of text editor
plugins that
enable editors to read the file format and adhere to defined styles.
EditorConfig files are easily readibly and they work nicely with version
control systems.

This is the EditorConfig plugin of jEdit. For more information, please visit
< http://editorconfig.org >.
}}}

Live Security Virtual Conference

Live Security Virtual Conference

Re: [ jEdit-users ] [ jEdit-announce ] Plugin Release Announcements (2012-07-06 to 2012-08-28)

Jarekczek
Administrator
Hi Vampire

I made a mistake, but didn't correct myself, because it's "low volume"
list. The heading should be changed manually and it should say:
"1 new plugin, no updated plugins". The only new plugin is EditorConfig.

Sorry, if I do it second time it will be better :)

Jarek