[ jEdit-users ] jEdit 5.4 Register Viewer Uneditable

[ jEdit-users ] jEdit 5.4 Register Viewer Uneditable

Jesse Pavel
Since upgrading to jEdit 5.4, I find that the Register Viewer no longer properly shows the content of the selected register.

Looking through the source, nothing substantial has really changed.

Does it still work for others?

Thanks,
Jesse

Re: [ jEdit-users ] jEdit 5.4 Register Viewer Uneditable

Eric Le Lay
Administrator
Hi Jesse,

I can see registers AFTER I've put something into them (e.g. after
Ctrl-C some text I see the '$' register). Before the first cut or copy
I see nothing.

I'm on jEdit trunk, openjdk version "1.8.0_121", ArchLinux.

Cheers,
Eric