[ jEdit-users ] improving the order of Reload with Encoding

[ jEdit-users ] improving the order of Reload with Encoding

Rob Letzler
Hello,

Is there a way to customize the order of the Reload With Encoding fly out menu?  My workflow involves a lot of files that might be in UTF-8 or CP 1252, so it's a bit frustrating that I have to go to the fifth panel of choices to get UTF-8.

Also, would it make any sense to put UTF-8 other very popular encodings on the first menu panel by default?

I cannot find documentation about how to change the order.

I'm delighted with JEdit.  Thanks!

-Rob