[ jEdit-users ] feature request, multiple buffer closure

[ jEdit-users ] feature request, multiple buffer closure

e-letter
Readers,

Have applied the 'buffer list' plugin; would be nice to be able to
select multiple open buffer, to close them simultaneously.

Re: [ jEdit-users ] feature request, multiple buffer closure

FORREST EVANS
Agreed.  It is possible to select multiple buffers that are contiguous in the tree and close them using the right-click context menu, but this can be a little tricky.  I use this combined with the double-click close mech to trim my open files.

It would be nice to be able to use control/shift in combination with the mouse to select file combinations for closure.

Thanks,
Forrest

Not sent from an iDevice.

Have applied the 'buffer list' plugin; would be nice to be able to select multiple open buffer, to close them simultaneously.

Precog is a next-generation analytics platform capable of advanced analytics on semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for building apps and a phenomenal toolset for data science. Developers can use our toolset for easy data analysis & visualization. Get a free account!

[ jEdit-users ] search window position

Rafael Vanoni-2
Hi folks,

I was wondering if there's a way of changing the default position for
the search window. I use two 22" monitors on portrait, and the window
keeps going back to the upper left corner. It's just a nit, but having
to move your focus there kinda gets to you after a while :)

Thanks,
Rafael

Rob

Re: [ jEdit-users ] search window position

Rob
I am on windows 7 x64  dual screen
I am running jedit 5.0 on java 1.7 and find & replace window always
reopens where i last closed it.

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Rafael Vanoni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I was wondering if there's a way of changing the default position for
> the search window. I use two 22" monitors on portrait, and the window
> keeps going back to the upper left corner. It's just a nit, but having
> to move your focus there kinda gets to you after a while :)
>
> Thanks,
> Rafael

Re: [ jEdit-users ] search window position

Rafael Vanoni-2
It happens every time I open the search dialog, it keeps going back to
the corner. I checked the date on the 'properties' file and it's being
written daily, so that doesn't seem to be it.. What are the properties
for this one? (so double check their values).

Thanks,
Rafael