[ jEdit-users ] Plugin feature requests

Edward Diener-3
On the jEdit feedback and support page at
http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=feedback there is no link to the
plugin feature request page, which I have not been able to find
anywhere. Without such a link it is impossible to make a plugin feature
request as opposed to reporting a plugin bug. The latter does have a
link on the jEdit feedback and support page.

Re: [ jEdit-users ] Plugin feature requests

Eric Berry
Administrator

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 8:07 AM, Edward Diener <[hidden email]> wrote:
On the jEdit feedback and support page at
http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=feedback there is no link to the
plugin feature request page, which I have not been able to find
anywhere. Without such a link it is impossible to make a plugin feature
request as opposed to reporting a plugin bug. The latter does have a
link on the jEdit feedback and support page.

Learn from the past. Live in the present. Work towards the future.
Blog: http://eric-berry.blogspot.com
jEdit <http://www.jedit.org> - Programmer's Text Editor

On 8/18/2016 2:06 PM, Eric Berry wrote:
> It's in the sf tracker:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/plugin-feature-requests

That does not make it findable from the feedback and support page.

> On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 8:07 AM, Edward Diener <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     On the jEdit feedback and support page at
>     http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=feedback
>     <http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=feedback> there is no link to the
>     plugin feature request page, which I have not been able to find
>     anywhere. Without such a link it is impossible to make a plugin feature
>     request as opposed to reporting a plugin bug. The latter does have a
>     link on the jEdit feedback and support page.

Re: [ jEdit-users ] Plugin feature requests

Robert Schwenn-2

> On the jEdit feedback and support page at
> http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=feedback there is no link to the
> plugin feature request page, which I have not been able to find anywhere.

Hm, just checked - and found Your desired link in section "Reporting Bugs" among
links to all other trackers.

Robert

Re: [ jEdit-users ] Plugin feature requests

Dale Anson-3
Yes, Eric Le Lay added it yesterday after Edward started this conversation.

Dale