[ jEdit-users ] Look and feel plugin

Jim Byrnes-4
I googled theming jEdit and found this site:
http://plugins.jedit.org/plugins/?LookAndFeel.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the list at the top of the page but none of
the links seem to take you to a page dealing with jEdit theming.

Skin (http://www.l2fprod.com/)
oyoaha (http://www.oyoaha.com/)
Kunststoff (http://www.incors.org/archive/)
Metouia (http://mlf.sourceforge.net/)
Tonic (http://www.digitprop.com/p.php?page=toniclf)
JGoodies PlasticXP (http://looks.dev.java.net/)
JGoodies Plastic3D
JGoodies WindowsExt

Regards,  Jim

Re: [ jEdit-users ] Look and feel plugin

Dale Anson-3
Those links _should_ take you to the home page for those look and feels. They may be out of date. Those look and feels are not maintained by anyone in the jEdit team, they are third-party look and feels that have been adapted for use by the Look and Feel plugin.

"a page dealing with jEdit theming" -- I'm not sure what you were expecting to see there? Maybe this page?

Also, if you install the Substance look and feel plugin (requires installing the Look and Feel plugin), the help file for Substance has quite a few screenshots with the various themes provided by Substance and the Editor Scheme plugin.

Dale

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Jim <[hidden email]> wrote:
I googled theming jEdit and found this site:
http://plugins.jedit.org/plugins/?LookAndFeel.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the list at the top of the page but none of
the links seem to take you to a page dealing with jEdit theming.

Skin (http://www.l2fprod.com/)
oyoaha (http://www.oyoaha.com/)
Kunststoff (http://www.incors.org/archive/)
Metouia (http://mlf.sourceforge.net/)
Tonic (http://www.digitprop.com/p.php?page=toniclf)
JGoodies PlasticXP (http://looks.dev.java.net/)
JGoodies Plastic3D
JGoodies WindowsExt

Regards,  Jim

Re: [ jEdit-users ] Look and feel plugin

F Weller
I 'second' Dale's recommendation for the Editor Scheme plugin.

-Franz

 So I

 wrote:
 Those links _should_ take you to the home page for
 those look and feels. They may be out of date. Those look
 and feels are not maintained by anyone in the jEdit team,
 they are third-party look and feels that have been adapted
 for use by the Look and Feel plugin.
 "a page dealing with jEdit
 theming" -- I'm not sure what you were expecting to
 see there? Maybe this page?
 http://www.jedit.org/index.
 php?page=screenshots

 wrote:
 I googled
 theming jEdit and found this site:

 http://plugins.jedit.org/plugi
 ns/?LookAndFeel.

 Maybe I am misunderstanding the list at the top of the page
 but none of

 the links seem to take you to a page dealing with jEdit
 theming.

 Skin (http://www.l2fprod.com/)

 oyoaha (http://www.oyoaha.com/)

 Kunststoff (http://www.incors.org/archive
 /)

 Metouia (http://mlf.sourceforge.net/)

 Tonic (http://www.digitprop.com/p.ph
 p?page=toniclf)

 JGoodies PlasticXP (http://looks.dev.java.net/)

 JGoodies Plastic3D

 JGoodies WindowsExt

 Regards,  Jim

 Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the
 world's most