[ jEdit-users ] Groovy plugin breaks JavaScriptShell plugin

[ jEdit-users ] Groovy plugin breaks JavaScriptShell plugin

Zigmantas Kryzius
Hi All,

are here still interested in some solution of the problem described in the link below?

http://jedit.9.x6.nabble.com/jEdit-devel-Groovy-plugin-breaks-JavaScriptShell-plugin-tt5007644.html#none

It seems that this problem could be solved via modifying the code of JavaScriptShell plugin. This works well for me.

Regards,
Zigmas Kryzius

Re: [ jEdit-users ] Groovy plugin breaks JavaScriptShell plugin

If you have a patch to submit for the JavaScriptShell plugin, please post it to
https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/plugin-patches/
It hasn't been released in 8 years and it does have a couple of other changes that have not been committed yet, so I am willing to apply/test the patch and create a release request for it.