[ jEdit-users ] FTP blues

mamboze
Hi,
I've been running jEdit (5.3.0 server mode) as my text editor for a few years now but I've somehow screwed up my FTP connection to my server, Siteground.

When I try to login.I get this error message:

ftp://englis69@...:21/staging/2:
Cannot list directory: ftp.FtpLoginException: 530 Login authentication failed
See Utilities->Activity Log for a full connection trace.
The log file is rather long (over 600 lines), so I haven't attached it. Perhaps there are some parts of it which are really relevant, please tell if there is :)

Thanks in advance for any help, it would be much appreciated

regards

Roy