[ jEdit-users ] Buffer List 1.3 plugin won't close multiple files

[ jEdit-users ] Buffer List 1.3 plugin won't close multiple files

Zach Smith
After upgrading from Buffer List 1.1 to 1.3, I've noticed that I can
no longer click and use the Ctrl key to select multiple files.  Also,
when I right click on a directory and select close, it no longer
closes all open files in the directory, it now does nothing.  Can
anyone confirm this behavior?

http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51521223/

Re: [ jEdit-users ] Buffer List 1.3 plugin won't close multiple files

FORREST EVANS
I can confirm this behavior.  It's been that way for some time.  You can still get it to work by clicking on a folder then using the keyboard to select multiple files, but it's not nearly as user-friendly as it used to be.

Thanks,
Forrest

Sent from my HP PC using Microsoft Windows 7 and Outlook