Quantcast

[ jEdit-devel ] plugin release script

Jarekczek
Administrator

W dniu 2012-08-29 08:23, Vampire pisze:

> One more question, why would you have had to manually edit the header
> line?
> The headerline is part of the text the release_report script generates.
> Usually the generated text can be used 1:1 as announcement mail body.

I didn't know about it. Now I updated the instructions.
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jedit/index.php?title=Conventions,_procedures#Releasing_a_plugin_part_I

Thanks, this will help.

Jarek

Live Security Virtual Conference

Re: [ jEdit-devel ] plugin release script

Jarekczek
Administrator
W dniu 2012-08-29 08:43, Jarek Czekalski pisze:
> I didn't know about it. Now I updated the instructions.
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jedit/index.php?title=Conventions,_procedures#Releasing_a_plugin_part_I

Sorry, I copied a wrong link. This one is correct:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jedit/index.php?title=Conventions,_procedures#Releasing_a_plugin_part_II