Quantcast

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:plugin-feature-requests] #384 Identifying identical files

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:plugin-feature-requests] #384 Identifying identical files

Victor Porton

[plugin-feature-requests:#384] Identifying identical files

Group:
Created: Sun Mar 12, 2017 07:46 PM UTC by Victor Porton
Last Updated: Sun Mar 12, 2017 07:46 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

See Identifying identical files in my diffultils feature request.

I propose to incorporate the similar feature also into jDiff.

I could show a list of sublists to which the "different" relation splits a set of buffers (either the set of all opened buffers or also (on user option) the list of a choosen subset of all buffers). It should be easy to show the dual diff for every two buffers in the entire set of compared buffers: show the set of partions of the set of all compared buffers and make it easy to choose of them two for comparison.

Sent from sourceforge.net because [hidden email] is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/plugin-feature-requests/

http://sdm.link/oxford