Quantcast

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:plugin-feature-requests] #383 Compare selections in two buffers

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:plugin-feature-requests] #383 Compare selections in two buffers

Victor Porton

[plugin-feature-requests:#383] Compare selections in two buffers

Group:
Created: Fri Mar 10, 2017 04:19 PM UTC by Victor Porton
Last Updated: Fri Mar 10, 2017 04:19 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Add option to compare two selections in two buffers (rather than the entire buffers).

Sent from sourceforge.net because [hidden email] is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/plugin-feature-requests/

http://sdm.link/oxford