[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:plugin-feature-requests] #196 Navigator: make back/forward list dockable

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:plugin-feature-requests] #196 Navigator: make back/forward list dockable

Steve

Did this ever happen? It (right click to show the list) doesn't seem to work in trunk, and I don't see any daily for Navigator.

[plugin-feature-requests:#196] Navigator: make back/forward list dockable

Created: Wed Mar 17, 2010 03:23 PM UTC by Roland Dalmulder
Last Updated: Wed Mar 17, 2010 07:17 PM UTC
Owner: Dale Anson

By dockable I mean to be able to dock the forward and backward list on either left or right side of my
screen. Just like the File Browser for example.

Sent from sourceforge.net because [hidden email] is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/plugin-feature-requests/