[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:plugin-central-submission] #569 Scalac Plugin 1.1.0

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:plugin-central-submission] #569 Scalac Plugin 1.1.0

jedit-devel mailing list

Hi Vlad, would you mind updating your plugin to more recent versions of scalac, jetty, etc, and also jEdit? The current release no longer works due to jedit binary breakages.

I checked out your github repo for it, and started to fix things on my side, but the build.xml fails right now, downloading jetty. I guess we should be using ivy to get dependent jars now.

[plugin-central-submission:#569] Scalac Plugin 1.1.0

Group:
Created: Tue Jul 28, 2009 03:44 PM UTC by Vlad Seryakov
Last Updated: Wed Jul 29, 2009 06:19 PM UTC
Owner: Townsfolk

Paste the text below into the Plugin Central Submission Tracker at https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=588&atid=625093

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{{ Scalac 1.1.0
Source: Source code is in Mercurial https://vseryakov@bitbucket.org/vseryakov/scalac-jedit/ with tag 1.1.0
Announcement:
Requires Java 1.5
Requires jEdit 04.03.07.00
Required plugins:
console.ConsolePlugin 4.3.8
errorlist.ErrorListPlugin 1.7

Short Description: Scala Plugin for compilation of Scala files inside the editor without invoking external scalac compiler

Long Description: <html>
The ScalacPlugin is embedded Scala compiler that runs inside jEdit's JVM which results
in faster compilation times because no external jvm is called. It is integrated with
Console and ErrorList plugins to handle output and error navigation.

}}}

Sent from sourceforge.net because [hidden email] is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/plugin-central-submission/