[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #538 ShortcutOptionPane: show tooltips for entries in table

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #538 ShortcutOptionPane: show tooltips for entries in table

jedit-devel mailing list

[feature-requests:#538] ShortcutOptionPane: show tooltips for entries in table

Group: none
Created: Thu Jul 27, 2017 04:18 PM UTC by Alan Ezust
Last Updated: Thu Jul 27, 2017 04:18 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Example: if I hover over 'close all(global)' I wanna see as a hovertip: Close all buffers in all views

Sent from sourceforge.net because [hidden email] is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/feature-requests/