Quantcast

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #531 Remember if a search string is a regex

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #531 Remember if a search string is a regex

Victor Porton

[feature-requests:#531] Remember if a search string is a regex

Group: none
Created: Wed Mar 08, 2017 06:04 PM UTC by Victor Porton
Last Updated: Wed Mar 08, 2017 06:04 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

When selecting a previously entered search string in "Search and Replace" dialog with Alt+Up, it should be remembered and restored whether the search string is a regular expression and automatically set/reset "Regular expressions" checkbox.

One almost never does regex search with non-regex string or non-regex search with a regex string.

Probably also should be stored and restored "Ignore case", "Whole word". It is disputable.

Sent from sourceforge.net because [hidden email] is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/feature-requests/

http://sdm.link/oxford