[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #530 Ignore folded fragments of code when doing search

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #530 Ignore folded fragments of code when doing search

Victor Porton

[feature-requests:#530] Ignore folded fragments of code when doing search

Group: none
Created: Tue Mar 07, 2017 01:45 PM UTC by Victor Porton
Last Updated: Tue Mar 07, 2017 01:45 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

I propose to add the option to ignore folded fragments of code when doing search (add the option for every kind of search/replace dialogs or panes).

It is convenient to fold unused fragments more than to keep a persistent selection.

Sent from sourceforge.net because [hidden email] is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/feature-requests/

http://sdm.link/oxford