[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #33 Print Dialogs are localized?

[ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #33 Print Dialogs are localized?

Robert Schwenn-3
  • status: open --> closed-fixed
  • Group: --> none
  • Comment:

Now jEdit 5.4.0 has it's own print dialog...

[feature-requests:#33] Print Dialogs are localized?

Group: none
Created: Tue Aug 15, 2006 04:14 PM UTC by Björn Kautler
Last Updated: Wed Aug 16, 2006 07:21 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

The printing dialogs (e. g. "Print..." and "Page
Setup...") are localized, that is not consistent to
remaining jEdit. I guess these are the standard Java
Dialogs, but I think it would be better to make own
that are conformant to the jEdit style.

Sorry if this is a dupe, but I have many bugs to post
and am too lazy to check them all for dupes
currently. :-)

OS: Windows XP
Java Version: Sun Java 1.5.0_06-b05
jEdit Version: SVN Revision 6684