[ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Central Submission-3583947 ] SmartOpen 1.1

[ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Central Submission-3583947 ] SmartOpen 1.1

SourceForge.net
Plugin Central Submission item #3583947, was opened at 2012-11-04 23:50
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by elberry
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=625093&aid=3583947&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

{{{ SmartOpen 1.1
    Source: Source code is in SVN with the tag $JEDITSVN/plugins/SmartOpen/tags/SmartOpen-1.1
    Announcement:
       Fixed removed files from projects.
       Added french translation.
       Fixed a bug when removing toolbar.
       Handling of different projects in different views. (#3453169)
       Use the word at caret to initialize the search dialog. (feature #3461196)
       Added a FileOpenerService for ErrorList. (#3481157 - Alan Ezust)

    Requires Java 1.6
    Requires jEdit 05.00.01.00
    Required plugins:
        Common Controls 1.5 (CommonControlsPlugin)
        LucenePlugin 2.8 (gatchan.jedit.lucene.LucenePlugin)
        Project Viewer 3.4.4 (projectviewer.ProjectPlugin)

    Short Description: SmartOpen will help you open your files quickly

It can index files from the folders you want, or from ProjectViewer<br/>
        It supports search from any part of your filename, or camelcase search.<br>
        For example if you want a file named AbstractOptionPane.java you can search with
 }}}

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=625093&aid=3583947&group_id=588

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_nov

Re: [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Central Submission-3583947 ] SmartOpen 1.1

Eric Berry
Administrator
I'm sorry Alan, I tried for 3 hours to get the new process working on my machine. I could not get Jarek's new release scripts to work. No matter what I do I always get errors when running the ant scripts, and I'm just not able to dedicate this amount of time to just setting up my environment right now, so I'm taking myself off of this for now until I am able to.

Either it can't create a directory in my /tmp directory, or it fails with some macrodef missing a name.

I tried reverting the changes so that I could use the ant scripts I used to use which allowed me to release plugins in a matter of minutes, but it looks like things are too far gone for me to do that. I'm taking myself off of this item until I'm able to get a working copy of the release process again.

I'm very angry about this, I really wanted to be able to get back into doing plugin releases, but this is rediculous, and I don't have hours upon hours to dedicate to doing this anymore. Sorry.

Jarek, for future reference, when you go to introduce new processes (glad that you did, don't get me wrong), it would be really great if you could NOT break the existing ones.

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:03 AM, SourceForge.net <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
Blog: http://eric-berry.blogspot.com
jEdit <http://www.jedit.org> - Programmer's Text Editor
Bazaar <http://bazaar.canonical.com> - Version Control for Humans

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_nov

Re: [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Central Submission-3583947 ] SmartOpen 1.1

Jarekczek
Administrator
Did you try to find that in wiki?