[ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Central Submission-1554037 ] LilyPondTool 2.8

[ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Central Submission-1554037 ] LilyPondTool 2.8

SourceForge.net
Plugin Central Submission item #1554037, was opened at 2006-09-07 13:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kpouer
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=625093&aid=1554037&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
1. Name: LilyPondTool

2. Version Number: 2.8

3. Requirements:
JRE 5.0
jEdit 4.3pre6

ErrorListPlugin 1.4
SideKickPlugin 0.6.4
TemplatesPlugin 3.3.1
ConsolePlugin 4.2.6.4
JakartaCommonsPlugin 0.4.4

Third party dependencies and prerequisites:

* Antlr 2.7.6, JWizardComponent, JPedal libraries,
JTextCheck, JavaHelp, LilyJHelp
All of these are available in the jars directory of
http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/r/2.8b2/lily4jedit-buildlib.zip

* LilyJHelp
available in the jars directory of
http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/r/2.8b2/lily4jedit-binary.zip

* Only for building the plugin several other libraries
are needed (Itext, bsf, bsh) . They are in the buildlib
directory of
http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/r/2.8b2/lily4jedit-buildlib.zip

* for building the lib and buildlib directories must
exist and contain the libraries above

4. Announcement
LilyPond 2.8 support with many new features

5. Source Code
http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/r/2.8b2/LilyPondTool-src.zip

6. Descriptions
Short:

LilyTool is a LilyPond plugin for JEdit.
It is not a graphical front-end, but gives similar
functionality as Emacs LilyPond mode and helps creating
scores easier.

Long:

LilyPond tool provides a plugin for jEdit with a lot of
features that can help making LilyPond scores faster,
easier and with less error. Features include:

* Document Wizard with lyrics support to set up
documents easier
* Structure browser with code folding
* Simple parser for finding simple errors
* Integrated PDF viewer with point-and-click support
* Convenient running of LilyPond and related tools
* Automatic code completion for typing commands and
tweaking properties
* Automatic hyphenation of lyrics using OpenOffice
dictionaries

Date: 2006-11-13 14:44

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=285591

Hi, sorry to be so long, I was very busy. I tried to package
it this week end but I still have a packaging problem. The
compilation seems working but not the packaging, I don't
know why. I'll ask Alan if he has and idea

Comment By: Bertalan Fodor (fodber)
Date: 2006-11-13 14:42

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=875020

I will send a new release soon.

Comment By: Bertalan Fodor (fodber)
Date: 2006-11-08 23:00

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=875020

I would like to release a new version in two weeks. So would
it not be wise to close this submission and wait for that
instead? (It only makes sense if the next plugin batch will
happen after two weeks.)

Comment By: Alan Ezust (ezust)
Date: 2006-11-08 22:35

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=935841

kpouer: ping?

Comment By: Bertalan Fodor (fodber)
Date: 2006-09-07 14:00

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=875020

Sorry, the first bunch of dependencies are not in the jars,
but in the lib directory...