[ jEdit-devel ] jEdit/Eclipse Interface

Steve Pritchard
I started using jEdit a couple of months ago.  I stumbled upon it when I was looking for an editor that did or could support code completion.

I realized that the open design of jEdit would allow me to build a clean interface to Eclipse. This I did.

It is available at https://github.com/srp7474/jEdit-Eclipse-Interface/blob/master/README.md.

More of my positive experiences with jEdit can be found at http://elongated-systems.blogspot.ca/2016/12/entering-best-editor-fray.html

This is my giving back to the community to help make a great editor even better.

Steve

Training and support from Colfax.