[ jEdit-devel ] Ask

Azzam S.A
Helllo.

Good morning,

i am sorry to send  this email, I hope my email does not bother your time and composure.
I know that asking question to person without any permission is impolite.

But I really want to study about computer science and programing language.

i really love jedit as my new tool for learning java, i am a new student in university.

i send you this email, because i read your article about jEdit.

- **-

I am really sorry for disturbing your time. i dont know whom to ask.

I am really corious, on what framework and GUI toolkit jEdit built?

i have come accross google, stackoverflow, wikipedia. but i dont find the answer.

i have sent some emails but no one answer me, i know this is the bad question, but i really want to know. jEdit run and look great
on my Debian system. and it's built on Java. Because i am new in java, jEdit give me great motivation to study java more.

i always look at jEdit source code to fire up my motivation, even i dont understand.

-**-

thanks lot . i really thank you so much.

Thank you so much, I really thanks.

Best regard

Azzamsa
Wed Sep 28 06:58:16 WIB 2016