Can't get SQL plugin working

charlesroper
OK, I've tried and failed miserably with this. I've just spent the
morning trying to get the SQL plugin working with SQL Server 2005
without success. I'm on 4.3pre8, JVM 1.5.0_09-b03, SQL plugin version
1.03. This is what I've done:

- Installed jtds 1.2

- Added jtds-1.2.jar to Classpath Elements in SQL options

- Setup a project and two SQL Server types (ODBC and JDBC) with login
details.

When I select Choose the server, nothing happens. No dialog, no error
message, no nothing. Am I doing something wrong, or is the SQL plugin
incompatible with pre8, or what?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Regards,

Charles

Re: Can't get SQL plugin working

Matthieu Casanova
Administrator
Hi, the reason is that bug
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1604499&group_id=588&atid=565475

the actions.xml in sql.jar contains some comments before the <?xml .... tag.
To fixe that you can remove this comment, and reload the jar, it should work fine

Matthieu